Given my latest effort to bridge our remote network via IM, I've started scaling back our usage of EventGhost on the remote thin client and our HA server. This weekend, I started converting the automation code on the remote thin client over to xScript. I've had it running overnight and it's been working so well I've shutdown EG. It hasn't been running on the HA server for a few weeks since I extracted the network sender/receiver plugins to Python scripts. The server actually seems more stable. I've always suspected EG of having memory leaks that force me to reboot the HA server and remote thin client periodically. At one point, I had 3 machines running EG and now I don't have any. EG is also facing an uncertain future as the developer is planning to stop work on it, and now seems like a good time to transition away. This also means I will probably stop maintaining the xPL plugin. There aren't any outstanding problems with it and I haven't touched it in over a year, so it's not a big deal.