Saturday, May 12, 2007

google Calendar API

I'm now using OggSync for Windows Mobile to sync my phone's calendar to my gcal. My next step is to remove my dependence on Outlook for calendaring. I started playing around the with the Google Calendar API using Python. I've been meaning to learn Python so here's a good opportunity. I've since removed a couple scripts from my system for accessing Outlook and replaced them with Python scripts that interact with gcal.

I had some problems with sCU beta testing and X10 reliability. Turns out the problem was the phone cable used to connect my TC+ to the powerline interface. I replaced it and all's well again.

No comments:

Post a Comment