Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Microsoft to Pay Search Users

Microsoft is getting desperate and willing to pay users who find items and buy them using their search engine. Hmmm, I wonder if I can stack this with Fat Wallet rebates?? :)

The Nokia 770 is still stuck in repair. I emailed Nokia and this is what the rep said:

"...our repair center is currently awaiting the parts necessary to complete the repair of your Nokia 770 Internet Tablet. We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this may cause and appreciate your patience in this matter."

It's been almost a month. Why don't they just send me an 800 to replace the 770? I fired off another email to them asking will they honor the warranty on my 2nd unit (when it goes out of warranty) if it ends up with the same, well known hardware problem as the first. We'll see what happens.

Yesterday, I rebuilt an old Sempron 2800+ system. It had a dead mobo and I got a refurb board to replace it. I still need a new cpu cooler as one of the blades broke off the fan while the dead mobo was buried in a pile of scrap. So the system's sitting around til I get a new cooler and find a hard drive to stuff in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment