Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jabber Re-Integration

I've finally completed integration of Jabber functionality into my xPL sCU app. I had coded it up months ago, but was too lazy to fully integrate it since I've been using xAP Jabber. Last night, I finally cleaned up the code and added response handlers in the xPL sCU hosted script. It's up & running so I've turned off xAP Jabber. I used jabber-net to build in the Jabber functionality.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thanks for your blog. I have learned a ton. I am a network,software, and former computer harware support guy. I am a big geek and you are talking about stuff that I have never heard of. I know a lot of useles crap and am amazed that there is still a ton of stuff to know nothing about. BTW I feel the same about IE browsers. What a piece of trash. I prefer OPERA. I got here asking a simple question about X-10. With all my searches I follow the lead to it's end even though it wasn't what I needed or wanted. For me there was a pot of gold at the end of this blogbow. Thanks and keep up the good work. As soon as you said Airlink I knew you were a fellow Fry's nut.

    ReplyDelete