Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Doghouse Labs Announces Our First Donor...Ever

I'm pleased to announce that Walter Krämbring of Sweden has become our very first donor. Walter's been a major contributor over on the EventGhost project and has been a big proponent of xPL over there ever since I polluted his mind by releasing the xPL plugin for EventGhost ;) Despite not having access to Insignia Infocasts, he donated the incredibly generous amount of $50 to the project. Since the $25 threshold was met, as promised, I will add in a feature to add a webcam view to Panel Builder. I will also put in a slide show screensaver which I think will be great feature. Furthermore, I plan to use $20 of Walter's donation to "Pay it forward" by purchasing a Silver membership at Cocoontech.com. I don't need or use the benefits of the membership, but I'd like to show my support for CT as Dan aka electron has built a great Home Automation community over there and invested a ton of his time & money.

Once again, thank you Walter Krämbring!

No comments:

Post a Comment