Thursday, December 29, 2011

Most Downloaded of 2011

Here is our annual list of popular downloads:

1. EventGhost xPL Plugin - 101 times
2. xScript - 67
3. BlueTracker - 54
4. xPLChumby - 51
5. xPLSerial - 21
5. xPLWebControl - 21
7. BlueTrackerScript - 16
8. xPLChumbyTTS - 16
9. xPLGVoice - 16
10. xPLWav - 10

Surprisingly, the EG plugin led the way yet again, but overall downloads were lower than last year. I admit, I haven't been as prolific turning out apps this year. The whole Chumby/Infocast effort was really draining and I don't I think ever recovered from it. It took a lot of the fun out of developing. We do use the Infocasts all the time though. The real interest in Chumby wasn't seen in the download numbers since Panel Builder gets served off of Chumby.com. I did see over 1200 unique IP addresses previewing Panel Builder - although I don't how many actually installed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment