I haven't felt like blogging for a while, as I've been distracted with life in general. My son's first school basketball season dominated winter, then both kids were playing Spring league. At work, there was turmoil and uncertainty for the first 6 months of the year, leading my group to be acquihired. So now, I just started work at the new place while my kids are gearing up for Summer league.
I have been doing some minor HA stuff during that time. The TC+ Python code was stabilized and rock solid a few days after my last post. The new HA server was brought online shortly after and I quickly ported my xEngine app to x64. The Haswell based server is so much more efficient, our power usage dropped considerably and I'm now considering another one to upgrade the media server. The BeagleBone Black has been reliably running ZWave, RFID, UPB and the W800. I deployed my first Arduino, just to try out using a DHT11 based humidity sensor. It's not as accurate as I hoped, so I'm still looking for other methods.