Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nokia Comes Through

After not hearing an email response from Nokia support, I called their support line yesterday. I was told that since it has been in repair for over 30 days, I should expect a call from their Executive Resolution team in about an hour. I wasn't called though. This morning, about 20 hours later, I received an email asking me to call their Executive Resolution department. I was told, as a one time gesture, due to the delays with the repair of my Nokia 770, they would replace it with a brand new Nokia 800. Needless to same, I am very pleased with the outcome. After faxing a form back and forth, it should be about a week or two before I have my replacement in hand. Thank you Nokia, although I still have another 770 from the same purchase that I will always wonder when it will WSOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment